Amy and Pascal hosted their wedding ceremony and reception at DiVino Ristorante. The couple chose to have a bohemian chic picnic-styled theme. Here are some photos to highlight their beautiful day.
Picnic Menu (by special arrangement)
- • Marinated olives and freshly baked baguette
- • House-made pork terrine with toasted almonds and onion marmalade
- • Smoked salmon, herbed fresh cheese and rocket
- • Marinated chicken with white bean tapenade
- • House-made beef pies with chèvre sauce
- • Potato tart with caramelised onions and feta
- • Buffalo mozzarella caprese, with cherry tomatoes, basil and pickled shallots
- • Pasta salad with cherry tomatoes, mozzarella and rocket
- • Green Salad
The couple were inspired by the vintage 1950’s style for their photoshoot.
“Thankyou” just doesn’t express how grateful we are for everything you’ve done to bring our dream wedding to life. Your enthusiasm and unwavering support in the lead-up to the day, as well as on the wedding day, was very much appreciated. We’ll be raving about Mandala for a very long time, as will our guests!
– Love from Amy and Pascal
It was our pleasure to be a part of their special day. We are so pleased everybody enjoyed the atmosphere, food and service.